Things To Do In Islamorada After Fishing With Captain Troy Warren
After you’ve fished with Captain Troy, there are plenty of fun options for the whole family in Islamorada. Here are some of our top picks:
1) Anne’s Beach: This beautiful beach is a great place to relax and soak up the sun. With clear blue waters and soft white sand, it’s the perfect spot for swimming, sunbathing, and picnicking.
2) Indian Key Historic State Park: Take a step back in time and explore the history of the Florida Keys at Indian Key Historic State Park. This 11-acre island was once a bustling community of shipwreck salvagers and pineapple farmers. Today, visitors can explore the ruins of the old town and learn about the island’s fascinating history.
3) Robbie’s Marina: Feed the tarpon at Robbie’s Marina! These giant fish are a popular attraction in Islamorada, and feeding them is a fun and unique experience. Robbie’s Marina also offers a variety of other activities, including kayaking, paddleboarding, and snorkeling.
4) Theater of the Sea: Get up close and personal with marine life at Theater of the Sea. This family-friendly attraction offers dolphin encounters, sea lion shows, and more. You can even swim with the dolphins!
5) Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park: Take a hike through the beautiful Lignumvitae Key Botanical State Park. This 280-acre island is home to a variety of rare and endangered plant species, as well as a historic caretaker’s cottage.
These are just a few of the many fun things to do in Islamorada. After you’ve fished with Captain Troy, be sure to check out these great attractions and make the most of your time in the Florida Keys!